We very much
welcome you to visit the website GENERAL TOUCH (hereinafter referred to as this
In order to allow you to use the services and information of this website with confidence, we hereby inform you of this website's privacy protection policy to protect your rights and interests.
Please read the following carefully:
Article 1 The Scope of Application of Privacy Protection Policies
Privacy protection policy content, including how this site handles personally identifiable information collected when you use the site service. The privacy protection policy does not apply to related linked sites other than this site, nor does it apply to people who are not entrusted or involved in the management of this site.
Article 2 Personal Information Collection, Processing and Utilization
· When you visit this website or use the functional services provided by this website, we will consider the nature of the service. Please provide the necessary personal information and process and use your personal data within the scope of this specific purpose; With written consent, this website will not use personal data for other purposes.
· This website will retain your name, email address, contact information and time of use when you use interactive services such as service mailboxes and questionnaires.
· During normal browsing, the server will record the relevant actions on its own, including the IP address, usage time, browser used, browsing, and click-through data records of your connected devices. This serves as a reference for us to enhance our website services. This record is for internal use and will never be published.
· In order to provide accurate services, we will conduct statistics and analysis on the contents of the survey questionnaires, and present the statistical data or explanatory texts of the analysis results. Except for internal research, we will publish statistical data and explanatory texts as required, but not specific Personal information.
Article 3 The Protection of Data
· The host of this website is equipped with various information security devices such as firewalls and anti-virus systems and necessary security measures. The website and your personal data are protected by strict protection measures. Only authorized personnel can contact you personally. Information and related personnel all sign confidential contracts. Any person who violates confidentiality obligations will be subject to relevant legal sanctions.
· If it is necessary to entrust other units to provide services due to business needs, this site will also strictly require that it abide by its confidentiality obligations, and take the necessary inspection procedures to determine that it will actually comply.
Article 4 The Website Related Links
The website of this website provides internet links of other websites. You can also click to enter other websites through the links provided on this website. However, this linked website does not apply to the privacy protection policy of this website. You must refer to the privacy protection policy in this linked website.
Article 5 The Policy of Sharing Personal Data with Third Parties
This website will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal data to other individuals, groups, private companies or public agencies, except those with legal basis or contractual obligations.
The circumstances of the foregoing proviso include, but are not limited to:
· With your written consent.
· The law expressly provides.
· To save you from danger in your life, body, freedom or property.
· Collaboration with a public agency or academic research institution is necessary for statistical or academic research based on public interest, and the data is processed by the provider or the collector does not identify the specific party according to the manner in which it is disclosed.
· When your site conducts, violates the terms of service, or may damage or obstruct the rights of the site and other users or cause harm to any person, the analysis conducted by the website management organization reveals that your personal data is to identify, contact or take legal action. Necessary.
· Benefit your rights.
· When this website asks the manufacturer to assist in the collection, processing or use of your personal data, it will be responsible for supervising the company or individuals.
In order to provide you with the best service, this website will place and use our cookies on your computer. If you do not wish to accept cookies, you can set the privacy level in the browser functions you use. High, you can refuse the writing of cookies, but may lead to some functions of the website cannot be performed normally.
Article 7 The Amendment of Privacy Protection Policy
This site's privacy protection policy will be amended at any time in response to needs. The amended terms will be posted on the site.
Article 8 Legal Jurisdiction and Dispute Resolution
Article 9 Contact Us